About Spindustries Metal Spinning
For over 60 years Spindustries has provided customers across North America with quality, cost effective metal spinning and spun formed parts solutions. Our industry requires on-time delivery, unparalleled customer service, strict attention to detail, and experienced insights to make your operations run smoothly and profitably.
With over 40 lathes that include manual, semi-automatic, and fully-automated CNC stations, Spindustries has advanced far from the original hand metal spinning lathes of 1952.
We’re experts at metal spinning, but provide a host of other value-added services that can mean increased efficiencies and better bottom-lines.
- Metal spinning design consultation that brings out efficiencies and cost savings.
- A press department that includes presses with up to 150 ton capacity.
- A variety of welding services.
- Finished powder coating, polishing and brushed finishes in off-site facility.
- Parts washing and degreasing prior to shipment.
- Punching and riveting.
Focus on Customer Service
Spindustries takes pride in outstanding customer service. From start to finish, your project will be handled by a member of our knowledgeable staff ensuring on-time, accurate shipment of parts.
- One business day response to all inquires.
- Short lead-times and on time shipments.
- Accurate part counts.
- Tooling maintenance and care.
- Design expertise.
- Flexibility in meeting your needs.