Metal Spinning and Spin Forming
Put Spindustries’ experience to work for all of your metal spinning and spin forming needs—from traditional manual metal spinning to cutting edge CNC metal spinning. The metal spinning process is perfect for a wide variety of industries that require consistent tolerances, fast turn-around, and uncompromising quality.
Spindustries has built a reputation of quality with an incredibly low level of returns, fast turn-around times, custom work, and design advice that cuts time and costs from production. Extensive experience and history with vendors gives Spindustries an edge in materials purchasing, manufacturing chain connectivity, and rapid design to production.
While specializing in large aluminum and stainless steel, Spindustries is one of the few metal spinning specialists able to work with such a wide array of materials including:
- Aluminum (48” diameter to 0.312” thick or 60” diameter to 0.190” thick)
- Mild steel (48” diameter to 0.250” thick or 60” diameter to 0.090” thick)
- Stainless steel (48” diameter to 0.187” thick or 60” diameter to 0.075” thick)
- Copper (48” diameter to 0.250” thick or 60” diameter to 0.125” thick)
- Brass (48” diameter to 0.250” thick or 60” diameter to 0.125” thick)
Note: For certain applications, Spindustries can spin or swing up to 84” diameter blanks